SMARTLAB INTELLIGENT XRD FOR PHARMACEUTICALS
MULTIPURPOSE X-RAY DIFFRACTION SYSTEM WITH BUILT-IN INTELLIGENT GUIDANCE
The complete solution for X-ray powder diffraction analysis of API, amorphous intermediates and final drug product material.
- Unique functionality for pharmaceutical materials characterization:
- In situ XRD – DSC analysis with optional controlled humidity
- Easy to use transmission capillary spinner with optional non-ambient control
- Automated Reflection / Transmission change over and alignment
- Integrated cluster tool and direct derivation component analysis for standardless quantitative analysis.
- Intelligent indexing for small molecule organics.
QUICK DEMO VIDEO
SOLVING YOUR MOST PRESSING PROBLEMS
XRD quantification of POLYMORPH IMPURITIES
Quantitation of TRACE IMPURITIES in API
CRYSTAL STRUCTURE ANALYSIS
API POLYMORPHIC FORMS characterization
VARIABLE HUMIDITY USING XRD-DSC
PHASE ANALYSIS of drug prodct
CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Raw material identification (RMID) of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic ingredients
Verification of trial materials, chemical, solvents and cell culture media
Authentication of finished products and anti-counterfeit prevention
"We use Progeny at every point in our manufacturing."
"Another thing I like about Progeny is the software as it relates to data integrity, ALCOA and those type of principals that you’re operating under a GMP environment.”
“I came at this with very little analytical background…and I found the instrument really easy to use…”
"The fact that we can continue to add new materials to the library is a huge benefit and the device is now also being used to establish ID methods in new product ingredients."
OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
- 24/7 PHONE SUPPORT
- IQ/OQ/PQ PROGRAM
- SOP DEVELOPMENT
MADE IN THE USA
FOCUSED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
BUILT-IN INTELLIGENT GUIDANCE X-RAY DIFFRACTION (XRD) INSTRUMENT
SmartLab XE 9kW with in situ DSC and 2D detector
SmartLab XE with ASC 48 transmission / reflection auto changer
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Automated Multipurpose X-ray powder diffractometer.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant audit trail with electronic signature and records.
- Can be used for solid and bulk samples, powder, gels, creams, liquids, and tablets.
- Optimum data quality ensured through the choice of high power 9 kW PhotonMax source or conventional X-ray tube (3kW) combined with a 1D or 2D photon-counting detector.
- Routine and automated inter-change between transmission and reflection geometries for orthogonal characterization of organic powders and solid samples.
- Ideally suited for high sensitivity phase Identification and Quantitation coupled with the ability to perform advanced sample characterization.
- Advanced analysis options include Pair Distribution Function (PDF) analysis, Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS), Micro diffraction, Indexing, organic molecular Structure Solution (Ab initio), and Refinement (Rietveld).
- Automated instrument alignment and optimization maintain the instrument performance within the acceptable validated range and ensure the reproducibility required for robust sameness testing and cluster analysis.
- Full range of in-situ non-ambient (temperature and humidity) stages available including Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC).
- A theta/theta Johansson Kα1 configuration is available for robust indexing and structure solution applications. The Kα1 monochromator can be rapidly interchanged with standard reflection/transmission optics.
- Standardless quantitative analysis of complex mixtures using the total diffraction direct derivation (DD) method.
- Non-destructive analysis allowing the correlation of diffraction data with subsequent product performance.
- Heating and Cooling stages
- Controlled humidity stages
- In situ DSC (with humidity scanning)
- Auto sample changers (6, 10, 48 position)
- Sample spinners
- Capillary stage with spinning
- X, Y, Z mapping stage
- Bulk sample holders
- High throughput screening 96-well plate
- Isolation cells (for reactive or toxic materials)
- Disposable single-use holders
Pharmaceuticals have the power to change the world for the better, but before they can ever do that, they need to be proven safe and trustworthy. Here at Rigaku, we strive to make this a reality as the leading global scientific analytical instrumentation company specializing in X-ray and thermal analysis, and Raman spectroscopy.
To contribute to the enhancement of humanity through scientific and technological development.
Value our customers, value our people, and value our technology
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
1 - FREE CONSULTATION
A CALL TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CHALLENGES
NEED TO REDUCE COSTS?
NEED A SPECIFIC APPLICATION?
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
2 - GET A DEMO
SCHEDULE A DEMO ON YOUR TERMS
LIVE VIRTUAL & CUSTOM
IN-PERSON GROUPS & INDIVIDUAL
3 - GET A QUOTE
BUILD SOLUTIONS PACKAGE RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS
INSTALL & TRAINING
SUPPORT & SERVICE
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
- APPLICATION NOTES
- FAST FACTS
- WHITE PAPERS
- CASE STUDIES