QUICK DEMO VIDEO
CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Raw material identification (RMID) of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic ingredients
Verification of trial materials, chemical, solvents and cell culture media
Authentication of finished products and anti-counterfeit prevention
"We use Progeny at every point in our manufacturing."
"Another thing I like about Progeny is the software as it relates to data integrity, ALCOA and those type of principals that you’re operating under a GMP environment.”
“I came at this with very little analytical background…and I found the instrument really easy to use…”
"The fact that we can continue to add new materials to the library is a huge benefit and the device is now also being used to establish ID methods in new product ingredients."
OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
- 24/7 PHONE SUPPORT
- IQ/OQ/PQ PROGRAM
- SOP DEVELOPMENT
MADE IN THE USA
FOCUSED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
True submicron high-contrast X-ray computed tomography
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sub-micron computed tomography (CT) for intermediate and drug product characterization.
- Can be used for solid samples, and viscous gels or creams.
- X-ray microscope capable of 3D imaging of microstructure inside samples down to about a 700nm feature scale.
- Inspect variation in tablet or particle coating thickness and adhesion.
- Reveals voids, cracks and microstructure inside tablets, solid particles, and grains.
- View physical layering and segmentation of individual components inside formulated products.
- Non-destructive analysis allowing microstructure correlation with subsequent product performance.
- Quantitative component and feature analysis using 3D volume segmentation.
- Very sensitive to changes in product components that impact local density:
- Amorphous -> Crystalline
- Crystalline -> Amorphous
- Volatile uptake or release
- Change in crystalline form (if density change is large enough).
- Segregation and agglomeration
Pharmaceuticals have the power to change the world for the better, but before they can ever do that, they need to be proven safe and trustworthy. Here at Rigaku, we strive to make this a reality as the leading global scientific analytical instrumentation company specializing in X-ray and thermal analysis, and Raman spectroscopy.
To contribute to the enhancement of humanity through scientific and technological development.
Value our customers, value our people, and value our technology
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
1 - FREE CONSULTATION
A CALL TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CHALLENGES
NEED TO REDUCE COSTS?
NEED A SPECIFIC APPLICATION?
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
2 - GET A DEMO
SCHEDULE A DEMO ON YOUR TERMS
LIVE VIRTUAL & CUSTOM
IN-PERSON GROUPS & INDIVIDUAL
3 - GET A QUOTE
BUILD SOLUTIONS PACKAGE RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS
INSTALL & TRAINING
SUPPORT & SERVICE
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
- APPLICATION NOTES
- FAST FACTS
- WHITE PAPERS
- CASE STUDIES