QUICK DEMO VIDEO
CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Raw material identification (RMID) of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic ingredients
Verification of trial materials, chemical, solvents and cell culture media
Authentication of finished products and anti-counterfeit prevention
"We use Progeny at every point in our manufacturing."
"Another thing I like about Progeny is the software as it relates to data integrity, ALCOA and those type of principals that you’re operating under a GMP environment.”
“I came at this with very little analytical background…and I found the instrument really easy to use…”
"The fact that we can continue to add new materials to the library is a huge benefit and the device is now also being used to establish ID methods in new product ingredients."
OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
- 24/7 PHONE SUPPORT
- IQ/OQ/PQ PROGRAM
- SOP DEVELOPMENT
MADE IN THE USA
FOCUSED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
SMALL ANGLE X-RAY SCATTERING (SAXS)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High-Flux 2D Kratky Small Angle X-ray Scattering System with WAXS capabilities.
- Can be used for solid samples, powder, gels, creams, and liquids.
- Unique focusing 2D Kratky optics with photon counting 2D detector gives high X-ray flux, short path length and fast measurement times.
- Observation of structure and microstructure for organic systems on a nano meter length scale.
- Characterization of solution phase behavior (agglomeration, self-assembly, disassociation.) for small molecule and biologics.
- Change in protein shape and aggregation behavior in solution with formulation and temperature changes.
- Pre-cursor crystallization screen for large molecules and proteins.
- Rapid screening of molecular weight, radius of gyration, size, folding behavior and molecular modeling for mono-dispersed large molecule solutions.
- Meso-phase (liquid crystal) identification, characterization, and non-ambient behavior.
- Excipient micro-structure formation and encapsulation for formulated products.
- Formation of nano structures and self-assembly (micelles and lipids) as a function of temperature and formulation.
- Nano meter heterogeneity in amorphous systems, gels and creams.
- Multiple sample stages to suit application:
- Heating and Cooling stages
- Automatic sample changers (liquid, solid and paste/gel)
- Bulk sample stage
- Rotation stage
- Paste/gel sample stage for viscous samples
- Isolation cells (for reactive or toxic materials).
- High throughput 96-well plate handling for solution samples
- WAXS option
Pharmaceuticals have the power to change the world for the better, but before they can ever do that, they need to be proven safe and trustworthy. Here at Rigaku, we strive to make this a reality as the leading global scientific analytical instrumentation company specializing in X-ray and thermal analysis, and Raman spectroscopy.
To contribute to the enhancement of humanity through scientific and technological development.
Value our customers, value our people, and value our technology
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
1 - FREE CONSULTATION
A CALL TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CHALLENGES
NEED TO REDUCE COSTS?
NEED A SPECIFIC APPLICATION?
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
2 - GET A DEMO
SCHEDULE A DEMO ON YOUR TERMS
LIVE VIRTUAL & CUSTOM
IN-PERSON GROUPS & INDIVIDUAL
3 - GET A QUOTE
BUILD SOLUTIONS PACKAGE RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS
INSTALL & TRAINING
SUPPORT & SERVICE
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
- APPLICATION NOTES
- FAST FACTS
- WHITE PAPERS
- CASE STUDIES