PROGENY 1064 nm HANDHELD RAMAN ANALYZER FOR PHARMACEUTICALS
QUICK DEMO VIDEO
CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Raw material identification (RMID) of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic ingredients
Verification of trial materials, chemical, solvents and cell culture media
Authentication of finished products and anti-counterfeit prevention
"We use Progeny at every point in our manufacturing."
"Another thing I like about Progeny is the software as it relates to data integrity, ALCOA and those type of principals that you’re operating under a GMP environment.”
“I came at this with very little analytical background…and I found the instrument really easy to use…”
"The fact that we can continue to add new materials to the library is a huge benefit and the device is now also being used to establish ID methods in new product ingredients."
OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
- 24/7 PHONE SUPPORT
- IQ/OQ/PQ PROGRAM
- SOP DEVELOPMENT
MADE IN THE USA
FOCUSED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
HANDHELD 1064 nm RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Handheld 1064 nm Raman system for materials identification.
- Fully 21 CFR 11 compliant with streamlined data backup process for confident audit trail and data integrity.
- Can be used for actives, excipients, nutraceuticals, intermediates, packaging and final products.
- Flexible handheld usage enables analysis of incoming materials (warehouse), at line, finished product, retains and offsite counterfeit detection.
- The choice of 1064 nm excitation laser minimizes material fluorescence, speeding up overall data analysis.
- Raw material identification (RMID) inside containers (transparent or semi-transparent) reduces risk for toxicity, contamination, and loss of material.
- High speed at point analysis increases inspection rate towards 100% and lowers cost of analysis.
- System can be trained onsite to recognize polymorphic changes and can be used at line in every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Contains on-board camera/barcode reader to capture sample appearance or label information.
- Easy data download, store, and explore on the handheld tool or PC.
- Multiple accessories available to suit application:
- Covered vial holder
- Tablet/bag universal holder
- Periscope adapter
- Large-diameter bottle adapters
- Docking station
Pharmaceuticals have the power to change the world for the better, but before they can ever do that, they need to be proven safe and trustworthy. Here at Rigaku, we strive to make this a reality as the leading global scientific analytical instrumentation company specializing in X-ray and thermal analysis, and Raman spectroscopy.
To contribute to the enhancement of humanity through scientific and technological development.
Value our customers, value our people, and value our technology
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
1 - FREE CONSULTATION
A CALL TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CHALLENGES
NEED TO REDUCE COSTS?
NEED A SPECIFIC APPLICATION?
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
2 - GET A DEMO
SCHEDULE A DEMO ON YOUR TERMS
LIVE VIRTUAL & CUSTOM
IN-PERSON GROUPS & INDIVIDUAL
3 - GET A QUOTE
BUILD SOLUTIONS PACKAGE RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS
INSTALL & TRAINING
SUPPORT & SERVICE
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
- APPLICATION NOTES
- FAST FACTS
- WHITE PAPERS
- CASE STUDIES