SCHEDULE A DEMO - SMARTLAB XRD FOR PHARMACEUTICALS
SCHEDULE A DEMO - SMARTLAB XRD
- Automated Multipurpose X-ray powder diffractometer.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant audit trail with electronic signature and records.
- Can be used for solid and bulk samples, powder, gels, creams, liquids, and tablets.
- Optimum data quality ensured through the choice of high power 9 kW PhotonMax source or conventional X-ray tube (3kW) combined with a 1D or 2D photon-counting detector.
- Routine and automated inter-change between transmission and reflection geometries for orthogonal characterization of organic powders and solid samples.
- Ideally suited for high sensitivity phase Identification and Quantitation coupled with the ability to perform advanced sample characterization.
- Advanced analysis options include Pair Distribution Function (PDF) analysis, Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS), Micro diffraction, Indexing, organic molecular Structure Solution (Ab initio), and Refinement (Rietveld).
- Automated instrument alignment and optimization maintain the instrument performance within the acceptable validated range and ensure the reproducibility required for robust sameness testing and cluster analysis.
- Full range of in-situ non-ambient (temperature and humidity) stages available including Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC).
- A theta/theta Johansson Kα1 configuration is available for robust indexing and structure solution applications. The Kα1 monochromator can be rapidly interchanged with standard reflection/transmission optics.
- Standardless quantitative analysis of complex mixtures using the total diffraction direct derivation (DD) method.
- Non-destructive analysis allowing the correlation of diffraction data with subsequent product performance.
- Multiple sample stages to suit application:
- Heating and Cooling stages
- Controlled humidity stages
- In situ DSC (with humidity scanning)
- Auto sample changers (6, 10, 48 position)
- Sample spinners
- Capillary stage with spinning
- X, Y, Z mapping stage
- Bulk sample holders
- High throughput screening 96-well plate
- Isolation cells (for reactive or toxic materials)
- Disposable single-use holders