SCHEDULE A DEMO - XTALAB SYNERGY-S XRD FOR PHARMACEUTICALS
SCHEDULE A DEMO - XTALAB SYNERGY-S XRD
- Advanced Technology Single Crystal Diffractometer.
- Can be used for single crystals, small solid samples, powder, and viscous gels and creams.
- Choice of X-ray microfocus source (PhotonJet-S, rotating anode, custom) couple with direct photon-counting detectors enables rapid and accurate data collection.
- System can be configured with dual X-ray wavelengths (Cu, Mo, Ag) to optimize data quality.
- High throughput robot with LN2 sample storage to enable fully automated protein and macromolecule screening.
- Continuous beam divergence tuning to enhance peak visibility for protein structures.
- Intelligent small molecule structure solution linking data collection (CrysAlisPro) through intelligent models (AutoChem) to structure solution (Olex2).
- Unprecedented accuracy in absolute configuration determination.
- Small sub-130 micron beam with auto-alignment is ideally suited to micro-diffraction measurements for powders, gels, creams, and viscous non-crystalline materials.
- Gandolfi measurements fully supported for powder data collection on poor quality crystals or ‘dust’.
- Total Diffraction data collection mode with auto-correction during measurement for optimum PDF calculation.
- High throughput capable with well plate mapping (transmission).
- Multiple sample holder options to suit application:
- Loops and MiTeGen.
- Capillaries (Quartz and Kapton).
- Cooling available for all sample holders.