SCHEDULE A DEMO - SMARTLAB XRD FOR PHARMACEUTICALS
SCHEDULE A DEMO - BioSAXS-2000 nano
Features & Benefits
- High-Flux 2D Kratky Small Angle X-ray Scattering System with WAXS capabilities.
- Can be used for solid samples, powder, gels, creams, and liquids.
- Unique focusing 2D Kratky optics with photon counting 2D detector gives high X-ray flux, short path length, and fast measurement times.
- Observation of structure and microstructure for organic systems on a nanometer length scale.
- Characterization of solution-phase behavior (agglomeration, self-assembly, disassociation.) for small molecule and biologics.
- Change in protein shape and aggregation behavior in solution with formulation and temperature changes.
- Pre-cursor crystallization screen for large molecules and proteins.
- Rapid screening of molecular weight, radius of gyration, size, folding behavior, and molecular modeling for mono-dispersed large molecule solutions.
- Meso-phase (liquid crystal) identification, characterization, and non-ambient behavior.
- Excipient microstructure formation and encapsulation for formulated products.
- Formation of nanostructures and self-assembly (micelles and lipids) as a function of temperature and formulation.
- Nano meter heterogeneity in amorphous systems, gels, and creams.
- Multiple sample stages to suit application:
- Heating and Cooling stages
- Automatic sample changers (liquid, solid, and paste/gel)
- Bulk sample stage
- Rotation stage
- Paste/gel sample stage for viscous samples
- Isolation cells (for reactive or toxic materials).
- High throughput 96-well plate handling for solution samples
- WAXS option