SCHEDULE A DEMO - PROGENY HANDHELD 1064 nm RAMAN FOR PHARMACEUTICALS
SCHEDULE A DEMO - PROGENY HANDHELD RAMAN
- Handheld 1064 nm Raman system for materials identification.
- Fully 21 CFR 11 compliant with streamlined data backup process for confident audit trail and data integrity.
- Can be used for actives, excipients, nutraceuticals, intermediates, packaging and final products.
- Flexible handheld usage enables analysis of incoming materials (warehouse), at line, finished product, retains and offsite counterfeit detection.
- The choice of 1064 nm excitation laser minimizes material fluorescence, speeding up overall data analysis.
- Raw material identification (RMID) inside containers (transparent or semi-transparent) reduces risk for toxicity, contamination, and loss of material.
- High speed at point analysis increases inspection rate towards 100% and lowers cost of analysis.
- System can be trained onsite to recognize polymorphic changes and can be used at line in every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Contains on-board camera/barcode reader to capture sample appearance or label information.
- Easy data download, store, and explore on the handheld tool or PC.
- Multiple accessories available to suit application:
- Covered vial holder
- Tablet/bag universal holder
- Periscope adapter
- Large-diameter bottle adapters
- Docking station