SCHEDULE A DEMO - NEX DE EDXRF FOR PHARMACEUTICALS
SCHEDULE A DEMO - NEX DE BENCHTOP EDXRF
- Energy dispersive Benchtop XRF system for rapid catalyst residue analysis.
Can be used for liquids (supernatant), powders and solids.
- Direct excitation using 60kV X-ray tube coupled with high-throughput silicon drift detector (SDD) and automated tube filters gives low detection limits for common catalyst materials.
- Benchtop, walkup instrument for routine catalyst residue analysis in minutes
Typically uses only 20 – 30 mg of powder and is a non-destructive measurement (material fully recoverable).
- PharmPAK calibration standards available that cover the typical range of catalyst materials.
- Results comparable with ICP and works well as a synergistic triage measurement prior to more extensive ICP analysis.