GET A QUOTE - ZSX PRIMUS IV WDXRF FOR PHARMACEUTICALS
GET A QUOTE - ZSX PRIMUS IV WDXRF
- Intelligent sequential wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) for pharmaceuticals.
- Can be used for liquids, powders, and solids.
- Tube above or tube below configurations using a 4kW source with thin 30μm window gives enhanced light element performance ideal for ultra light element analyses
- Walkup instrument (powder or pill in a cup) for routine high sensitivity elemental analysis in minutes.
- Rapid heavy-metal catalyst impurity analysis for process chemistry screening as well as metal impurities analyses according toICH Q3D (USP 232 / 233 with detection limits sub PPM for class 1 elements (Cd, Pb, As, Hg).
- PharmPAK offers turnkey methods with calibration standards available that cover the typical range of catalyst materials (17 catalyst elements available).
- Results comparable with ICP and works well as a synergistic triage measurement prior to more extensive ICP analysis.
- Intact pills can be non-destructively analyzed for API potency, excipient blend uniformity and heavy metal impurities.
- Direct Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen (CNO-X) quantitation for confirmation of molecular formula and stoichiometry of salts, co-crystals, hydrates and solvates.
- Micro-analysis, contaminant analysis and elemental mapping with X-ray spot size down to 500μm.
- Quantitative analysis methods can be built using a combination of physical standards and standardless sensitivity libraries giving enhanced flexibility in method development.